Society for Renaissance Studies 9th Biennial Conference
The confirmed keynote speakers are
- Dr John-Paul A. Ghobrial (Oxford)
- Dr Jan L. de Jong (Groningen)
- Professor Suzannah Lipscomb (Roehampton)
- Professor Jessica Wolfe (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Archives and the History of the Book
- Cities, States, Regions
- Music, Play, Festivity
- Scholars, Patrons, Collectors, and Natural Philosophers
- Religion, Devotion, Confession
- Border crossings, Communications, the New World
We welcome submissions that are interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary in scope, and papers/ panels should feel free to combine elements of the above themes together. The conference will also feature an open strand for papers which engage with themes other than those listed above. We also encourage panel submissions organised by scholarly societies or submissions which emerge from research projects broadly relating to Renaissance and early-modern studies.
For details and more information see the SRS page here.